Monday, April 15, 2013

New Developments in Genie Energy Stock


In a recent article for Seeking Alpha, a leading trader offered his insight on Genie Energy and its subsidiaries, including IDT Energy.
He wrote, “Last year in June I profiled this stock and argued Genie Energy was a microcap value stock with a theoretical free call option attached. The stock is up over 70% since my article but most of that move has come in the last few weeks….
“I would argue that this company’s story is even better than it was last year although now you do have to pay slightly for the “call option” since the stock has moved higher.”
The expert went on to explain that although he is not necessarily making a purchase recommendation, he is “laying out the facts of why I have been long and the upside potential I see.”
He explained that he believes the company has the potential to be worth $100 per share over the next few years.

0 comments: