- 5 gallon Bucket
- Styrofoam bucket liner (You can purchase this from a store like Home Depot)
- PVC pipe - 3 pieces of 1.5" pipe
- Small Fan
- Cut three circular holes in the 5 gallon bucket the size of the PVC pipe. We recommend using 2 1/4" hole saw.
- Insert the liner into the bucket.
- Use a 2 1/8" hole saw to cut holes in the liner where you previously cut holes in the bucket
- Insert the PVC pipe into the holes
- Cut a hole in both the lid of the buck and the liner slightly smaller than the fan.
- Place ice in the bucket, place fan on top, and enjoy the cool air!